Saturday, March 31, 2007

Let's go fly a kite.

Couldn't have asked for a better day to fly a kite, that's for sure, especially since this was Emma's first experience with a kite. Oh, and she made her own.

I had registered Em and her BFF, Alexis, in the kite making class scheduled today at the aptly named Majestic Nature Center. Nice little class. Didn't take much time. Certainly didn't cost much money - $3 a child.

Afterward, the girls tested their creations, of course, and declared them a success. I would have to agree.

To celebrate, we went to lunch at Taqueria Patzcuaro, which Alexis said ought to be named "Best Nachos in the World." Indeed.

Anyway, it's been ages since I've posted. Such a bad blogger, I know. Ah, well. Just don't have the kind of time I used to have ... and it's easy to get out of practice. But I've taken plenty of pics since the last blizzard (eh ... bad word). Speaking of snow, though, we got dumped on Thursday. The wind created quite the drift on my car. It was piled high. Happily, it didn't last long. Such is springtime in the Rockies. (Well, in front of the Rockies.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home