Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Wet dog.

I smell like wet Rex. Ugh.

Just gave Rex Pester a major bath - lots of dog shampoo, lots of lathering and rinsing, lots and lots of brushing.

He really needed it. Late last week he started shedding and just looked so raggedy. Completely nappy dog.

Now he seems much happier, though I'm sure a lot of that was all the concentrated attention. I have to believe he feels better. I got most of his winter coat off ... well, the stuff that was noticeable and whatnot.

Now I need a bath.

Oh, and here's today's fun coincidence: today I spent several hours writing a feature story about the Denver architect who designed Red Rocks Amphitheater ... and in tonight's previews for the finale of "The Amazing Race," it sure looks like the finish line is back where the race began: Red Rocks Amphitheater.

Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home